- Added manual.
- Released version 1.0.3. Changed some units prices.
- Released version 1.0.2. Minor bugs fixed.
- Released version 1.0.1. Fixed behavior on systems where system variable %APPDATA% is not defined.
- Released version 1.0.
- Launched this temporary site.
- Released first gameplay demo of Priority: Survive.
Priority: SurvivePriority: Survive is a real-time strategic game. The story is placed into the future to a distant planet. The game features are:
- 3 unique groups (army, pirates, aliens)
- 24 units
- 15 buildings
- 6 missions
- Priority: Survive - Manual
- Full game version 1.0.3 built 2008-08-27 (zip)
TeamThe team has come into being in 2003 in Slovakia. Currently there are three active members.
- Juraj Blaho (CX)
- My job is all the programming, but I also do a part of the design.
- Jozef Rolinčin
- Everything that you "SEE" is my work. I make the visual part of the project. I design units, make their 3d models and after that I transform them into their 2d form. Of course I do graphics of the environment, animations, menu pictures and all the other stuff.
- Dominik Krivý
- The objective of mine in DISTORTUM is to make sounds and try to make some music. But of course I'm doing evereything what's necessary.